Pinoy Big Brother Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pinoy Big Brother Forums

Welcome to Pinoy Big Brother Forums! Get in touch with the latest news about Pinoy Big Brother

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What do you think about the last Eviction Night? Last Dec.6 SUN

Go down 
+3
houseanatic
supergwapo
jesdrup
7 posters
AuthorMessage
jesdrup

jesdrup

What do you think about the last Eviction Night? Last Dec.6 SUN Empty
PostSubject: What do you think about the last Eviction Night? Last Dec.6 SUN   What do you think about the last Eviction Night? Last Dec.6 SUN Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 9:17 pm

i think there was something wrong duon.. hmm?
i cant believe Yuri is evicted than Mariel and Hermes
Back to top Go down
supergwapo

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about the last Eviction Night? Last Dec.6 SUN   What do you think about the last Eviction Night? Last Dec.6 SUN Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 9:35 pm

OO NGA.. MUKHANG DINAYA TOL.. NAAAWA NGA AKO KAY YURI

DAPAT SI MARIEL NATANGGAL, DAHIL SA NAPANSIN KO MAS MARAMING HATERS SI MARIEL KESA KAY YURI..

KAYA PARA SAKIN MUKHANG DINAYA ANG BOTOHAN
*PROOF*
1. MARIEL WAS SAFE ON SATURDAY KAHIT SIYA RAW ANG NAKAKAKUHA NG 2ND HIGHEST VOTES... (GINAWA ITO PARA MAKALIMUTAN NG MGA TAO SI MARIEL, DAHIL SIYA ANG INAASAHAN NG HALOS LAHAT NG TAO NA LALABAS..)
2. TOP 4 NG MAY PINAKAMATAAS NA BOTO MALIBAN KAY MARIEL, (YURI, CAROL & HERMES) ANG NAKASAMA SA TOP 5 NA NANGANGANIB, (WHAT IS THE PURPOSE?)

*OPINION LAMANG ITO*

SA TINGIN KO DINAYA TALAGA TOL.
Back to top Go down
houseanatic

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about the last Eviction Night? Last Dec.6 SUN   What do you think about the last Eviction Night? Last Dec.6 SUN Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 10:04 pm

for me, yah same thoughts, parang may daya, ang sabi kasi taong bayan ang huhusga, so it means all the people can vote including staff practically..i was expecting Mariel to be out of the house..mas marami ang ayaw kay mariel than yuri. pumangalawa lang si yuri base sa nabasa ko sa internet..so parang may daya tlaga..
Back to top Go down
msmarine

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about the last Eviction Night? Last Dec.6 SUN   What do you think about the last Eviction Night? Last Dec.6 SUN Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 5:45 am

wag kau mainip, lalabas dn yan c mariel. sana sunod na c carol at hermes. hahaha
Back to top Go down
jenny

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about the last Eviction Night? Last Dec.6 SUN   What do you think about the last Eviction Night? Last Dec.6 SUN Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 12:51 pm

hmm i was expecting for mariel to be out. i spent loads for her. to my dismay, she wasnt evicted. anyway, still a long way to go. i thought it was landslide for mariel. err, dinaya kaya?
Back to top Go down
bennbed

bennbed

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about the last Eviction Night? Last Dec.6 SUN   What do you think about the last Eviction Night? Last Dec.6 SUN Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 3:45 pm

I WAS DISAPPOINTED THAT YURI WAS EVICTED B4 HERMES & PATRICK

MAS DELIKADO ANG MGA TAHIMIK KESA SA MGA LABAS ANG UGALI TULAD NINA MARIEL AT YURI. AT NAKITA NATIN YUN NUNG PINAPLASTIKAN NILA ANG SPONSOR GIRLS NUNG
FIRST WEEK NG SWAP
Back to top Go down
chit16

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about the last Eviction Night? Last Dec.6 SUN   What do you think about the last Eviction Night? Last Dec.6 SUN Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 5:32 pm

For me YURI was ok cause she's so annoying esp. were watching 24/7 she's so LOUD as in to the max no worry HERMES is next in line & all the original HB, one at a time guys. bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about the last Eviction Night? Last Dec.6 SUN   What do you think about the last Eviction Night? Last Dec.6 SUN Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you think about the last Eviction Night? Last Dec.6 SUN
Page 1 of 1